Powerful equine facilitated experiences for authentic living
Shelley Carr, Director of Equine Soul Connection, works in partnership with her equine facilitators to offer Equine Faciliated Learning (EFL), Equine Therapy and Trauma Therapy for personal and professional development. She creates a sacred space for you to develop and expand your felt sense of connection and purpose.
Shelley works with individuals, couples and groups from her base in Wiltshire and throughout the UK.
EFL can assist with:
- Enhancing relationship skills with self, others and life
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Increasing connection with and appreciation for your authentic self
- Improving leadership abilities
- Understanding emotions and the messages they contain
- Increasing body awareness and natural intuitive abilities
- Rediscovering your life’s direction and purpose
- Deepening your spiritual connection
- Dealing with depression, addiction and recovering from trauma – helping you move from surviving to thriving.
There are times when we all feel lost or disconnected. This may be due to the pressures of our current lives or difficulties in our past. We can feel like we have lost our connection to who we really are, our joy and our life path. We get caught up in roles and expectations and ‘shoulds’ and forget who our authentic self is, or how to find it.
The horses know that no one is broken and therefore no one needs “fixing”, and they have a talent for showing us where our current behaviours may be getting in the way of achieving our goals or ideal relationships.
Shelley Carr, is an Eponaquest Approved Instructor, Power of the Herd Instructor and has been Programme Director, Teacher, Mentor and Assessor for the IFEAL Facilitator Training Course.
Shelley’s work combines The Eponaquest Approach™ and IFEAL Methodology with her background in body work, personal growth and trauma therapy to provide an in depth understanding of the psychology and physiology of emotion and behaviour.
Using safe groundwork exercises that do not require any previous horse experience, EFL is suitable for anyone who would like to learn more about themselves.
“Horses take us back to who and what we really are – a place where we can source the creativity we need for building a new future” Patricia Broersma